Over the years, Law Plant & Tools has increased its operation to the point where it was no longer getting the results it required from its outdated character-based hire management system. When the supplying company decided to no longer support it, this gave Law plant the opportunity to look for a modern Windows system.
Law Plant reviewed the market for a comprehensive, fully integrated, Windows-based system that users would easily adapt to and that would deliver the functionality and scalability that they wanted. One of their prime objectives was to benefit from an integrated accounting capability that would ensure both the hire operation and the company’s financial system would be supported by the same supplier. After a competitive review that involved MCS and several others, Law Plant opted for MCS-rm.
Consolidated Hire System
It is a real advantage to have a single source of input. This means any customer, financial information or hire contract automatically correlates to the relevant account. This gives us a faster and more accurate view of customer or supplier activity which supports and enhances our business relationships with them.
It gives us a comprehensive integrated repair and maintenance system for our own and third party equipment. This means our equipment is regularly maintained and is always in tip-top condition and ready for hire.
Since using MCS-rm, Law Plant has been able to:
- Ensure their accounts are always in balance and reflect the true current position across their entire operation.
- Quickly access accurate data for management reporting and analysis.
- Set automatic alerts for a variet of aspects of their business such as customers exceeding their credit limits. This aids the decision-making process and leads to a more proactive service.
- Reduce training as well as customer response times due to the easy to use Windows interface.
- Enforce health and safety requirements to reduce risks and guarantee compliance by displaying an appropriate prompt at the right time to renew equipment certifications.